Are you a writer? I have some questions for you. Please answer them. In return for your time and kindness, one day I will track you down and take you out for mojitos. We’ll drink and gossip like old school friends. By the end of the night I’ll know all your secrets, and you’ll know that I can’t hold my liquor. We’ll laugh and laugh and laugh.
1. Where do you write best?
2. When do you write best? (I.e. any particular time of day/day of week?)
3. What are your must-have-with-you-at-all-times-when-writing items (if any)?
4. How do you write? E.g. do you edit as you go along, do you brain dump and edit later, etc.
5. How do you make the editor in your head shut the puck up?
6. How do you snap out of procrastination mode?
7. How much do you write in a week?
Thanks! *bats eyelashes*